In an elevator, hearing aid wearers may be unable to use emergency intercom or phone systems to call for help, as all they hear is a shrill noise. The YSEL Elevator Induction Loop is specifically designed to enable hearing aid wearers to receive clear communication of lift announcements and, most importantly, to utilize emergency services.
The hearing induction loop operates by creating a magnetic field within the elevator cabin, similar to devices installed in airports and train stations. This magnetic field sends an audio signal directly into the user’s hearing aid when they switch on the T-coil setting.
- OEM or retro-fit installation.
- All in one compact design, allowing easy installation behind COP or on cabin roof.
- Built-in induction loop cable.
- Options for external loop and line level inputs to support both emergency phone and floor announcements concurrently.
- Universal operation for use with Pixel’s emFone emergency phones and audio systems.
- DC powered with low consumption means it can be run off existing power supplies.
- Complies to all accessibility norms.
Frequency respons: 50hz-15khz
|Input level control||
Mic and Line – ∞tp+40db
12V DC @ 3A
109(w) x 25(h) x 161(d) mm