Installation of the LX1 webserver on the network allows for complete system interaction which simplifies user access and control of the system. Integration to our PC-hosted LX1 Webserver brings a host of additional features with a point and click user experience. Additional integration with in car digital IP cameras and the Pixel OPAL lift display system enables face-to-face video communication.
- Digital IP Lift Communication System
- Gateway interface with ability to share lines across the complete system network.
- Redundancy calling options with reliable 4G VoLTE connection options.
- Digital connection over building network or 2 wire connectibility for easy upgrades to existing building infrastructures.
- Remote management and monitoring of all devices to a central security room, with email alert options.
- Meeting all requirements of AS-1735.19 and EN81-28 lift standards.
- Integrated managed battery backup solution.
12 – 24V DC
50mA (Idle), 75mA (Active)
On-Device HTTP Webserver
Pixel VoIP with DTMF over IP
4-wire, Up to 400m (max), 8 Station(max)
Status (RGB LED)
Opto-isolated, 24V DC(max)
Relay (N/O), 30V, 1A (max)
0 – 50°C
90% max relave humidity, noncondensing
DIN Rail or Wall Mount