Connect your Pixel Technologies gateway to the mobile networks with Pixel Mobile. If you have received a Pixel Technologies gateway with SIM cards installed please select your customer type below and complete the registration form to activate the Pixel Mobile service(s). To activate a pre-paid yearly subscription to Pixel Monitoring please click here
Activate my Services
Pixel Technologies and Pixel Mobile have partnered with Telstra and Optus, to provide the complete solution for lift/elevator emergency phones in Australia to provide a simple monthly service for your emergency communications.
Pixel Mobile offers a range of solutions to meet your needs, including dual SIM failover and single SIM options. Our services provide access to Australia’s two largest mobile networks and include easy-to-use monitoring options to ensure that your phone service remains active.
Availability / reliability
The alarm system shall be able to operate at all times when the lift is intended to be accessed by users.
Simply select whether you need a single carrier or both on the sign-up form and the number of lifts you need to fit out below and we’ll configure the SIMs with the correct data and settings profile for you. Your Pixel Mobile SIM’s should have been already supplied with your gateway otherwise we can ship them straight to you.
Once Off Activation Costs
- Dual SIM Plans have a one time activation cost of AUD $10.00 (ex-GST)
- Single SIM Plans have a one time activation cost of AUD $5.00 (ex-GST) Note: you will be billed for the first full month regardless of activation date.
- Each SIM comes with 50MB of data
- 10 minutes of outbound voice calls
- Initialisation SMS included for gateway setup (up to 10 x SMS)
- Full Pixel Monitoring gives you access to eLiioT (Elevator Industrial IoT) unlocking advanced monitoring functions and alerts, such as Battery / power faults, Alarm call logs and more.
Excess Usage Rates
- $0.14c per MB
- $0.27c per additional SMS
- $0.012c per second for voice
* Basic Monitoring includes phone line availability email alerts for a Pixel EM-4GE gateway that has lost its connection to the SIM service provider
Creating a Pixel Mobile Account
By clicking on the relevant button above, beneath ‘Activate my services’, then filling in the form will give us the required information to create a Pixel Mobile account.
Once you have completed all the required fields your information will be sent to our accounts team for review and approval. Once we have approved your information, we’ll send you an email with your account information and instructions for ordering and connecting services with Pixel Mobile. By completing this form you are agreeing to Pixel Mobile’s “Standard Form of Agreement” which can be read here. If you have any questions or want to discuss our service in more detail, feel free to contact us at any time.