The EM-2 is an auto-dialing loudspeaker emergency point telephone powered by the telephone line. It offers a range of fully programmable features for versatile usage. The unit’s direct power supply from the telephone line allows for quick and hassle-free installation, resulting in time and cost savings. This makes it an ideal choice for various applications, including car parks, airport help points, building entrance door phones, and elevators.
- Telephone line powered
- Auto-Dialing, Hands Free Loudspeaker.
- Built-in or External Speaker and
- 16 Second Voice Storage Location
- Programmable via Remote Telephone.
- Handset and Local Membrane Keypad.
- Programmable relay options.
|Telephone Line Voltage||
24V DC – 50V DC
25mA (standby), 90mA (operating)
0°C – 75°C
9V—24V 1A—No/Nc Selectable
Programmable—80dB @ 1 meter 425Hz
Dry Contacts—optically isolated