The compact design of the emFONE 181 system, allows both emergency and internal communications throughout a single lift shaft. Supporting up to eight stations it provides users with a high-quality hands-free solution, be it from the motor room or MRL cabinet to the top of a car, in car and pit stations. The em-181 has a built-in battery backup of up to 8 hours standby and 4 hours talk time in a typical installation.
The in-car station allows for a compact flush mount all in one design or external speaker and microphone mounting options. All stations include additional I/O ports allowing a secure connection to other peripherals such as elevator call buttons and LED call status notifications. The robust and industry-proven peer to peer single cable interface (Data & Power) allows a maximum of 400 meters of cabling per lift without the loss of audio quality. All programming functions and features are done by simply dialling into the master unit from a remote handset or mobile phone.
- Auto Dialing, loud speaking Lift Intercom System
- Easy addressing of stations via dip switch.
- Designed to meet EN 81-28 and AS1735.19 standards.
- Self Diagnostics and event reporting to emfone remote phone monitoring and P100 monitoring standards.
- Built in battery back up system.
- Fully programmable.
- Internal intercom will allow communications between any station, including group pages
- Hands free loudspeaker with volume control.
- I/O interface with programmable outputs contacts and alarm filtering options to reduce nuisance calls.
- Built in station LED’s for call status notifications.
- Three telephone number dialling capability.
- Telephone line & power supply fault diagnosis with lift voice alert.
- Voices recording to identify calling location.
- Ease programming functions via remote mobile/handset with voice feedback & verification of actions.
- Cascade up to 4 lifts (system) in conjunction with the Pixel gateway.
|Dimensions||118.5 × 81.5 × 54 cm|
18 – 24V DC
Dry Contact, Ac ve Low (ON)
Open Collector, 24V, 50mA (max)
4-wire, 400m (max), 8 Sta on Total
Status (RGB LED)
12V SLA 0.8Ah
4 Hours (Standby)
0 – 50°C
90% max rela ve humidity, noncondensing
60 x 35 x 165mm